Rules for Uploading Solves
In order for a bomb to show on your profile, you must submit it here with the names of everyone who helped solve the
bomb and their roles with proper verification. Proper verification includes a logfile or recording of the bomb, with
the latter being required for a Solo solve.
Actions/mods that will invalidate your solve include:
- Using any feature enabled by turning off "Disable Advantageous Features".
- Playing in any timer mode besides Normal mode.
- Taking screenshots or recordings of the bomb during a team solve to aid in solving.
- Using local, private, or unlisted mods to give an unfair advantage such as modifying the logging, fixing bomb RNG,
or replacing modules on the bomb with easier versions.
- Using the Twitch Plays or Unity Explorer mods during a solve.
- Using advantageous features from the Command Line mod.
- Using the Magic Stopwatch, Manual Viewer, or Tally Counter mods during your solve.
- Playing in the Manual room.
- Setting the mission seed to anything besides -1.
- Using a mod to change the fonts on the bomb.
- Viewing the logfile of the bomb before it is solved.
- Having Logging appear on a bomb with an ALL_MODS pool.
- Revealing module names using Profile Revealer.
- Using mod settings to make a module significantly easier than default without reason.
- Using a Restricted Manual.
- Using a manual not accessible on the repo.
- Using any needy listed below when given the choice of needy.
- Literally Nothing
- A defuser taking or using any external notes or props to aid in solving. This excludes using props to aid with
- An expert viewing the bomb during the solve.